There is no entrance examination. The only requirement is to finish High School studies and be eligible for university studies in your home country. (No failed results in the transcripts). Even though a certain level of English language is required (B1/B2).
To apply for admission to the Pre-Medical or English Foundation Track of McDaniel College Budapest, please register by clicking on the “Apply now” button and choose the “Sign up now” option. After registration fill out the application form, and upload all the documents listed below.
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate - In case you finish High School this year, please upload a certificate from your High School confirm it.
- Official transcripts from your secondary school /with an attested translation/
- Completed Application Form
- Copy of your passport or ID containing your personal data
- Curriculum Vitae in English /EUROPASS/
- Medical Certificate in English stating that you do not suffer from any chronic diseases, andare physically and mentally capable of undertaking studies at an institution of highereducation. /Including a negative HIV test/ (sample)
- 1 passport-size photo
- Letter of recommendation in English from the principal or instructors of the secondaryschool from which you graduated /optional/
- Please read the following document: Declaration of providence of information and consent
Once we have reviewed the application materials and determined that the applicant appears qualified and potentially able to complete the program, the applicant will be notified about the decision by return of post.
There is no entrance examination, but in certain cases a test of English competence may be required.
Late applications may be considered in case of vacancies.
Please note that the admission period will open from March, 2019
Who can attend?
All secondary school graduates eligible for university studies in their home country are welcome.
There is no entrance examination.
Who is the course useful for?
The Pre-Medical Track is useful for students
- who have not studied biology, chemistry, physics at an advanced level
- who have not studied these subjects at all
- who want to refresh their knowledge
- who want to get adjusted to studying in English
The English Foundation Track is useful for students
- Whose English knowledge is not strong enough to pursue academic studies
- Who learned English a long time ago and want to refresh and improve their language skills
What is the goal of the course?
- Preparing for the entrance examination and university studies
- Improving your language skills
- Acquiring study techniques
- Developing the skills necessary for university studies
- Getting used to living abroad
Where are the students from?
Our students are from about 40 countries, but most of them come from Canada, China, Cyprus, France, Germany, Greece, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Korea, Nigeria, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, USA, Turkey, etc.
Why McDaniel College?
Ten reasons to choose our programs
- Program contents based on the topics of university entrance examinations
- Regular written and oral tests provide experience in taking examinations
- High success rate – upon completing our program, most students gain admission to the desired program
- Almost three decades of experience in preparing students for university studies – more than 7000 students have completed the program since 1990
- Small groups
- Teachers who love teaching and care about you and your future career
- Friendly environment to all newcomers in an international student community
- Friendly staff helps you find accommodation and get used to your new way of life
- Fully accepted and monitored by the above university programs
- Affordable: compared to programs of the same prestige in Western Europe or the United States, Hungary offers everything that those programs do, but at a more reasonable price